Thursday, January 10, 2019

KOMPETENSI PROFESIONAL: ASSIGNMENT M1 LA1



ASSIGNMENT M1 LA1

Write an email to a friend of yours and ask him or her to reply. You can send and reply the letter into three cycles.
I wrote email to my friend who teaches English. Here are the emails.

Christina  Prasiwardani
prasiwardani@gmail.com



How's your new working place
7 messages

Christina Prasiwardani <prasiwardani@gmail.com>
Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 4:57 PM
To: kristonny panjaitan <kristonnypanjaitans@gmail.com>
      Sarimatondang, August 20, 2018
Dear Kristonny,
It has been a while since we have finished attending  Diklat Bintalfisdis at Rindam 1 BB  and Pre-service Training at LPMP North Sumatera. We were very happy with our friends at that time because we could pass the test of civil servants' selection in Simalungun.  Now, we are working as English teacher at public school. I am teaching at SMP Negeri 1 Sidamanik. I worked at private school before. I feel that working at private school demands more discipline than working at public school. In this new working place, I have to adapt myself with the new environment and be responsible for my job.  The colleagues are friendly here. The students are enthusiastic learners, too though there are some students who are not eager to learn. I heard that you are teaching at Junior High School too. I hope you don't mind telling me about your new working place there. 

Regards,

Christina

kristonny panjaitan <kristonnypanjaitans@gmail.com>
Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 5:28 PM
To: Christina Prasiwardani <prasiwardani@gmail.com>
Tigarunggu, 20th August 2018
Hello Christina
Thanks for sending me e-mail telling about your condition. Yes, of course the trainings in Rindam and in LMPM are memorable experiences. I won't forget that ever. I miss the time when we were having fun with friends and push ourselves so hard when there were assignments. Yes,  I am teaching in junior high school too, here in Tigarunggu, kecamatan Purba. I am happy working here, I found some new great friends. Mostly they are senior teachers who will face their retirement period soon. I am learning many things from them that they have a lot of experiences in teaching and have good approaches for diverse students. I am teaching in grade IX now, so I have to work hard to support the student for their coming national exam. The other best thing is that my school is located near forest, we get fresh air from the forest each day. That's all I can tell you for now. I will wait for another news from you Christina.

Regards,


Kristonny Panjaitan
[Quoted text hidden]

Christina Prasiwardani <prasiwardani@gmail.com>
Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 7:16 PM
To: kristonny panjaitan <kristonnypanjaitans@gmail.com>
Sarimatondang, August 20, 2018

Dear Kristonny,
I am glad to hear that you enjoy your new working place there. I believe that you are a great teacher for students especially your 9th grade students. Last semester, I taught 9th grade students too. It is challenging because we not only prepare the students for facing national examination but also prepare them to be accepted at higher school which has better management system. I hope that everything runs well especially the program that you have designed to help students pass their final examination and their entrance test to higher school. 
In my school, I got some senior English teachers too. They have got their certification as professional teacher. Now, I am facing problem because my working hours are not sufficient if I want to get teacher's allowance. You told me that in your school, there are some teachers that are going to be retired. I hope you don't mind telling me if I have chance to apply my knowledge in that school.  
I want to tell you that I am attending in-service teacher training. Now, we are having online learning for pedagogical and professional competence. It makes me so busy. We have to learn the modules, submit the assignments, and do the quizzes and so on. The hardest thing in doing this training is the way we manage our time for both doing online learning and doing our other duties at school. You’ve ever told me that you took pre-test PPG last May. I heard that the result has been announced. I hope that you can pass the test. 

Regards,

Christina
[Quoted text hidden]

kristonny panjaitan <kristonnypanjaitans@gmail.com>
Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 12:25 PM
To: Christina Prasiwardani <prasiwardani@gmail.com>
Tigarunggu, 21st August 2018
Dear Christina,
I am aware that as a teacher, our duty is to make sure our students be ready to face examination and to be able to use English as a tool of communication.
I told you before about senior teachers who are waiting for their retirement period, actually there was an English teacher who was entering retirement last Year, but unfortunately she had already recommended a new teacher for replacing her position, even before she left school. Today, In English department, our school has 4 English teachers, 2 of us are Civil servants and the other two are honorary teachers. I will make sure that you will get the fastest information due to the need of English teacher in our school. I hope that there will be solution for dealing your working hour’s problem.
I am happy to hear that you are in the in-service teacher training; it means that you are going to face a new level of degree if you pass this training and you will get the teacher’s certification. I hope you can manage your time well and do your best in both doing the training and doing the job as a teacher at school. I want to tell you good news, I told you that I took the PPG test last May, I saw the announcement last night, and thank God I pass the test. Thank you for your prayer also. From your explanation, I can predict that I will be busy soon to manage time between training and working. I need your support and guidance and please send information as much as possible so that I can be ready and well prepared for this training.

Regards,

Kristonny
[Quoted text hidden]

Christina Prasiwardani <prasiwardani@gmail.com>
Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 4:09 PM
To: kristonny panjaitan <kristonnypanjaitans@gmail.com>
Sarimatondang, August 21st 2018

Dear Kristonny,
I'd like to say many thanks because you've replied my previous emails. I know that you are busy in working, too. I thank you for your kindness.
I am so happy to hear that you can pass the test. I congratulate you for your success in doing that test. It means that you have passed in academic selection for attending teacher's training. I hope that all about the needed administration files can be accomplished, too. This morning, Ibu Noprianna called me. She told me that she passed the test. I also saw from the announcement that some of our friends passed the test, too. I am so glad that we can face the test successfully. Hopefully we can keep in touch each other and share information about ways to be professional teacher. Please don't hesitate if you want to know more about the teacher's training. It would be my pleasure telling you my experiences in this ongoing training. 
I'd like to tell you that we have to check the information about the teacher's training from sergur.id regularly. It is because the website provides latest information about teacher's certification. I hope that we can be professional teacher someday.

Regards,

Christina
[Quoted text hidden]

kristonny panjaitan <kristonnypanjaitans@gmail.com>
Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 10:44 PM
To: Christina Prasiwardani <prasiwardani@gmail.com>
Tigarunggu, August 21st 2018
Dear Christina,
I am so happy to know that bu Noprianna passed the test; it has a big possibility that I and she will enter the same class in this training. Can you mention the names of our friends who passed the test? I can't imagine that the class will be fun once again like it was in our previous training. To be reunited once again in training will be great.
Thank you for sending me the web address that gives all information related to this teacher training. I visited the page this afternoon and it is written that we will have this training in 2019 but I am not sure whether I misunderstand the information, can you refer to the page and please search the information there? Whether our training will be started in 2019.

Regards,

Kristonny
[Quoted text hidden]

Christina Prasiwardani <prasiwardani@gmail.com>
Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 3:14 AM
To: kristonny panjaitan <kristonnypanjaitans@gmail.com>
Sarimatondang, August 22nd 2018

Dear Kristonny,
The way I know that some of our friends passed the test is by searching test number in SIM PKB application. Then I search the announcement in the website that I have sent to you. I found that Ibu Noprianna, Ibu Era, and  Ibu Lini passed the test. It's hard for me to find the data of Ibu Inggrid and Bpk Irfan in the application. Hopefully, all of us check the announcement and none of us miss the information. 
I have same opinion with you that you are going to attend the teacher's training next year. I think that's not too bad because you have enough time to be well-prepared in everything. I'd like to tell you that the teacher's training institution/university will be decided by Kemenristekdikti. I have some friends that their institution is in Java and Sulawesi. Hopefully, you will get the institution in our province. The institution will divide the participants/students in some classes based on their major. Due to different majors that we have, you have the possibility to be in same class with Ibu Era since she is from English department. I hope the best for all of us.

May God bless us.

Regards,

Christina
[Quoted text hidden]

No comments:

Post a Comment